TRAFFIC CONTROL PERSON
Allterra Construction – Victoria, BC
Allterra Construction Ltd. is hiring an experienced Traffic Control Person for projects in Victoria and surrounding communities.
Why Join Allterra?
- Full-time, permanent employment
- Earn overtime after 8 hours per day
- Vacation Pay
- Group Medical, Extended Health, Dental and Vision Plan
- Employee & Family Assistance Program
- Group RRSP Contribution
- Company Events for employees and their families
- Work Boot Allowance Program
What You Bring to the Role.
- Valid and current Traffic Control Person (TCP) ticket in British Columbia
- Knowledge of civil construction industry is considered an asset
- Physically able to stand in same place for extended periods of time
- Good communication skills
- Ability to perform applicable tasks including, but not limited to, unloading and set up traffic controls and safety equipment, safe direction of traffic and perform spotting
- Direct traffic safely as per applicable regulations
- Willingness to work hard and have a positive attitude
Allterra has been a part of the Vancouver Island construction industry for over a decade and has proudly participated in the continuing development of our communities. Our success is built on consistency, execution and reputation which has been achieved thanks to our strong team of talented construction professionals.